High-quality fittings for overhead line energy transmission and distribution up to 1,200 kV.
Transmission line fittings
Mosdorfer’s experience in forging technology has been shaping innovative products for more than 300 years. Today these are fittings for overhead transmission lines up to a voltage level of 1,200 kV. These products contribute to the safe and reliable energy transmission all over the world.
Besides holistic turnkey-systems, always adapted to local conditions, Mosdorfer also offers the well-aimed development and production of highly customer specific single components.
The product portfolio includes:
- Sting fittings
- Fittings for OPGW, OPPC and ADSS
- Damping systems
- Insulator end fittings
- Insulators for high-temperature conductors
With the innovative OTLM system Mosdorfer offers a solution for the monitoring, rating and management of overhead transmission lines based on real-time monitoring.
Also for the reliable energy distribution in the low and medium-voltage area Mosdorfer offers:
- fittings, terminations, insulators and protection for
- bare conductor
- as well as for ABC solutions
- as well as solutions for medium voltage covered conductor overhead lines
- innovative, durable and environmentally friendly composite utility poles
Mosdorfer technology being applied in more than 1,000 projects globally – from the desert to the highest mountains – are obvious sign for technical competence and high product quality.