Heat shrinkable cable accessories for underground and overhead distribution systems up to 36 kV.
Ikebana is one of the world’s renowned manufacturers of heat shrinkable cable accessories for power (low and medium voltage) and Telecom cable applications. From the production site in Ratchaburi, Thailand, the company serves customers in more than 30 countries across six continents of the world. Since 2009 Ikebana is part of the Knill Gruppe.
The product portfolio includes heat shrinkable:
- low voltage (LV) and medium voltage (MV) termination and joint kits up to 36 kV for 1-core & 3-core MV cables and 1-core to 4-core LV cables with XLPE or paper insulation
- end caps for power cables and telecom cables (pressurized & unpressurized) and also conductive end caps
- anode caps
- 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 finger LV breakouts
- MV breakouts, MV right angle and straight boots, HV sheds, conductive breakouts
- tubes of a wide variety to suit all types of cables and applications